Re: Braided Steel Brake Lines on 92+ cars.

To: "Thomas Harrington" <tomh@lvcm.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Braided Steel Brake Lines on 92+ cars.
From: "richard nichols" <rnichol1@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 06:09:28 -0700
You're thinking of the Stock class rule about modifying brake lines from the
factory pieces, which says:

"Substitution of clutch and brake hydraulic lines with solid metal or
braided metal is allowed on all cars manufctured before MY 1992."

Origin of the rule?  Good reason for it?  Dunno.  Street Prepared and
Prepared classes make ready homes, if braided lines are your thing.   :)

Richard Nichols
rnichol1@san.rr.com
San Diego, California, USA

1986 Ford Mustang SVO 1C - 180,000 Miles
Street Restored, now prepping for CP Autox
Member, VirtualTeamSVO #001

1972 Ford Pinto Sedan 3J - Original Owner/Restored
At the San Diego Automotive Museum through 01/00