Questions about 94-95 ACR neons

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Questions about 94-95 ACR neons
From: Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 20:39:23 -0400
When these first neons came out I have heard they had a different carpeting
and sound proofing. Ive heard that they dont have any of the sound
porrofing on the floor under the carpet and no carpet in the trunk. I'd
like to know if this is true and if not what is true? I want to prepare my
car to CSP legal limits which means update and backdate of trim etc..

I think this is for the 94-95 ACR sedan only as it was off the base
platform whereas the coupe was off the highline.

Jason