Re: Questions about 94-95 ACR neons

To: "Jason Bowles" <jbowles@carol.net>
Subject: Re: Questions about 94-95 ACR neons
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 1999 00:36:16 -0400
The only thing mine had was the floor carpeting in the trunk, with no
backing, and a spare tire cover.  Those must remain during competition,
although the spare/jack, etc. can be removed...

Mine is one of the original ACR sedans, cheap seats, etc. purchased in late
July of 94.  I also had one of the first 95 ACR coupes, purchased in June
95.  It actually had the highline interior package, complete with trunk
carpeting, flip rear seats, remote trunk release, and light package, and AC.
Original sedans had no air or radio, although the speaker compartments were
pre wired for radio in the rear, but not in the door...There is a Neon Faq
available online, but I don't have the address.  You can find it by
searching Neon...

Phil