Re: Questions about 94-95 ACR neons

To: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Questions about 94-95 ACR neons
From: Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 1999 23:20:03 -0400 (EDT)
With absolutly no carpet in the trunk? How about the sound deadening stuff
thats on the floor of the newer neons? I want to know what I can leave out
of the trunk. How about the spare tire? and the spare tire cover as seen
on new models with the carpet? I know there was some protest on this on
the stock level how would this apply in SP?

Thanks
Jason

On Mon, 14 Jun 1999, Phillip S. Osborne wrote:

> Well, mine came that way....
>
> Phil O.
>

> >I did see one of the '94 neon challenge (or whatever) prepared Sedans.  It
> >didn't have trunk carpeting, but I'm far from sure that it came from the
> >factory that way...
> >
> >Mark

          Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net> <pagejason@carol.net>
           Carolina Online Technical Support Assistant Manager
            Carolina Online Home Page   http://www.carol.net
              Carolina Online Inc.      (864)375-0600 x301
                   "A Full Service Internet Provider"