Re: Turbo Rule - Target Car?

To: "Kent Rafferty" <gs96@sgi.net>
Subject: Re: Turbo Rule - Target Car?
From: Andrew_Bettencourt@kingston.com
Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:19:26 -0700

Not only does Kent have a 'cooler' car than me, he also knows how to interperet
my posts.  I am referring to the entire group of proposed SP turbo rule changes
currently out there for comment.

AB

The update/backdate turbo rule certainly doesn't impact the
Supra TT or RX-7 TT.  In both cars, the turbos were essentially
(exactly, I believe) the same throughout the model run.

I think Andy B. was referring to all of the turbo car restrictions
currently under discussion.

Personally, I think the update/backdate turbo rule IS specifically
targeted toward the DSM cars.  I don't think it's a necessary rule
change.  I'm looking forward to running against some competitive
DSMs this year.

Kent Rafferty
Supra tt