Re: Fastrack, SEB Rulings, and Member Apathy

To: <Ghsharp@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fastrack, SEB Rulings, and Member Apathy
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 19:47:11 -0500
GH

1. You certainly have contradicted yourself.

Regarding the DSM's question of "how did THAT happen", you made
the statement - and I quoted you - about member input on new rulings.

Then you word for word from the book tell me about the power to do-what-
they-want (without member input) that the SEB has.

And, of course, you are right - - our input means nothing. Why didn't you
tell that to the DSM's when they asked about it, instead of trying the
politician verbage??

You only proved the point I was trying to make!! Thank You.

2.  Check your e-mail, and that of every other member of the SEB, and of
the
mailbox of the SCCA - - I did just that, after the PAC received same.
I send a copy of the correspondence to this list - - word for word - - to
each

3. In the DSM argument and mine, you have PROVEN beyond a shadow of
a doubt that our input is falling on deaf ears, that the SEB word is law,
hallelujah!!

4. I will not repeat what I think of how much of these rulings are from
PAC.
I may be wrong, but what a change of character for the PAC if I am. See
my letter to George Emory.

George Ryan
----------
> From: Ghsharp@aol.com
> To: quad4fiero@webzone.net; autox@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Fastrack, SEB Rulings, and Member Apathy
> Date: Friday, June 18, 1999 7:12 AM
>
> In a message dated 6/18/99 4:36:22 AM EST, quad4fiero@webzone.net writes:
>
> > GH Sharp wrote:
> >
> >> <snip>  Since it was not a NEW
> >> rule that did not previously exist, it was not put out for member
comment.

> > My response would have to be - - what happened in this month's
Fastrack?