Re: Fastrack, SEB Rulings, and Member Apathy

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fastrack, SEB Rulings, and Member Apathy
From: "Brad Cox" <coxb@trimofran.org>
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 08:13:42 -0500
>The DSM motors are incredibly strong.  Sometimes I wish my 944 Turbo S had
>a DSM motor in it.  It never leaked, it only blew up when I did something
>stupid, and it seemed to always run no matter what I threw at it.  I ran
>20psi of boost ALL THE TIME with a larger turbo than the stock 14B and it
>was quite a fun car.

I'll vouch for the strength of the DSM motors.  Just joking about Maui.  So
maybe somewhere in Utah.  With a 14b at 20+ lbs of pressure at close to
redline, even a DSM is gonna have a hard time holding together.  Too lean.
DSM's can definitely handle the boost though.  Ha!  I don't even own one!
I'm just a jealous honda owner 8).

bc