Harrisburg Pro Results--Part 2

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Harrisburg Pro Results--Part 2
From: "Eric W. Clements" <ewc4@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 21:40:19 -0400
Oops--I forgot several classes--including the National Class Ladies
Class!  Must be a reflection of how poorly I did! ) :

Jerette Zoner won Ladies 1 with Danielle Engstrom (driving her brother's
third gen RX7 in second, I think).

There was no Ladies 2 class this weekend--I think there were two who got
bumped to their respective open classes.

ASP--Rex Carle
BSP--bumped to ASP, I think
CSP--Yikes, uh, uh.  Vince Gladfelter?  Eric Moon also made the
challenge, but I thought a black CRX SI was in first after Saturday.  (No
insult implied or intended...)
DSP--I can't remember (no insult, yada, yada)
ESP--Chris Lindberg driving Sam Strano's car (so that Dean Sapp could
drive Marcus Meredith's in P3)
DP--The person who won the challenge in the red Midget, I think
AM--no one
BM--no one, I don't think, but all those mod cars kinda blend together to
me...
CM--A white car (NOT Mark Sirota or his co-driver or Dick
Rasmussen--sorry guys, but I couldn't remember the driver of the white
car's name and I thought these details might help someone else fill in
the blank)
DM--bumped
EM--no one
Formula Junior--CJ Sharp had the lead over the car owner, Stephanie or
Wacky Rabbit Racing, but I did not see the final results.
mlc