DTN suggestion

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: DTN suggestion
From: Rocky Entriken <RENTRIKEN/0003006623@MCIMAIL.COM>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 22:25:27 -0500 (EST)
Paul -- when it comes time to vote, may I suggest you rerun the original
nomination of each candidate.

NOT the supplementary words of praise for this or that individual. Just the
original to refresh us who are not familiar with the various candidates. I
had no problem when my choice was you, or Bradakis either (I nominated him!),
but now I see two people I do not know so it is up to their nominators to
make their case. What I've read so far is impressive, but can I remember that
when the vote comes? Old and feeble, the memory goes first....  :-)

--Rocky