Re: Front sway bar rules in stock...

To: "David Shreve" <vw_speed_racer@hotmail.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front sway bar rules in stock...
From: "Chris Teague" <cteague@home.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 21:00:46 -0700
David,

The way I read the rule book, the end link that attaches the sway
bar to the strut, body, frame, or suspension is part of the
mounting hardware for the sway bar, and therefore is free
to be replaced.  I have seen many aftermarket bars that
come with this type of mounting hardware.

I am sure some will correct me if that is not the intent of the rule.

Chris Teague