tire pressure leakage

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: tire pressure leakage
From: "D. Barry Stubbs" <z24man@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Jun 1999 21:45:04 -0400
First of all, I'd like to say thanks to Central GA region for one heck
of a good time this past weekend.  That was a wild & crazy course - I
think its time to retighten my steering wheel bolts.

OK, on to other things.  That was only the second time I had run on my
race tires (Hoosier H3S03s (?)), and I was surprised to find that, when
I mounted them to the car and let the jack down, they were flatter than
my ex-girlfriend.  The last time they had been run was sometime at the
beginning of May I think in Atlanta.  Are the Hoosiers really that
pourous, or should I be looking at valve core tightness or improper
seating on the beads?  They never lost any pressure during the event, so
its not like its a fast leak.  Normal??
--

D. Barry Stubbs                                    http://surf.to/z24man
(912) 745-9429                                     AOL IM: thez24man