Re: tire pressure leakage

To: z24man@earthlink.net, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tire pressure leakage
From: Jeff Lloyd <jslz3@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 02:04:04 GMT
I don't know about your situation but I set my tire pressure before every
event, and I thought I was adding a bit of air, It did not become clear to
me untill The pro this weekend, I set the tire psi. ran saturday, parked the
car, came back sunday and the tires were 15lbs low (all 4) I did not get
this with my previous BFG's on the same rims.. and the fact that all 4 were
the same amount low makes me think this could be so

YMMV
Jeff Lloyd