Re: miata touring to PEP package conversion

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: miata touring to PEP package conversion
From: kellycp@nbnet.nb.ca (Charles Kelly)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 17:09:15 GMT
the M road fka m.roadster performance usa, l.l.c. wrote:

>hey all, i am seriously considering upgrading my touring package miata to a
>PEP package.  I'm not sure how the rule applies to comfort/convenience
>items and staying in B stock.   The full description of the two packages
>are below:

<snipped>

Dan

Wouldn't it be simpler/cheaper/better to simply trade in (or sell
privately and purchase new/used) the TP for a PEP or Sport pkg?

As I understand it you'll probably spend quite a few bucks just
for the LSD, not to mention the cost/annoyance of adding the
factory convenience items.

Of course, some of us Miata owners do become rather attached to
our cars...

Charles
BS Miata (silver '99)
TEAM: learning to throttle steer on the factory tires  :)