Re: Rear Trunk Mat ? (was front swaybar)

To: Robert & Katherine Seamon <forestg@ionet.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Trunk Mat ? (was front swaybar)
From: Scott & Glenda Meyers <autox@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 20:45:27 -0700
Robert & Katherine Seamon wrote:

> Who's ever seen a spare tire cover (mat) that was could be defined 100% as
> "loose"?

I have.

> So does the "spirit of the rule" define loose as not have some kind of
> permanent holder in place................

Who knows?

> Of course if I wanted to be sneaky (read cheat) I'd just take the
> hook-and-loop off the mat and car frame and claim that the mat was always
> loose since I got it. :)  ...........

In regards to those who delight on rule trivia ANALitical defining ad
infinitum (and I caught the humor in this instance), this is what will
eventually sink the current system if allowed to continue.

Those who rationalize every minor *real life* C&C into some kind of
"performance advantage" through sleeping on their rule books need to
discover a good laxitive and take a deep breath.

Once any system becomes too unrealistic "in the name of" it is the
beginning if not of the "end", perhaps something like the infamous
"Boston Tea Party". Other venues do exist, and/or COULD exist. Let the
britches not get "too big".

Or as another once said......"Let them eat cake".

Adios.

Scott Meyers
DS 240 SX