Re: More Tires

To: "Marc" <indyspat@flash.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Tires
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 13:46:43 -0400
This answer is a little apple and oranges, but FWIW, two of the
local fast guys who road race in ITB run 225/55/15/ Hoosiers on
6" wheels very successfully.

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc. Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot; RX-7's; 79 ITA, 84
ITS, 86 ITS
One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer price $5.20
ea.
Ask me about your opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing
company in the fastest growing industry in the world!!