Re: More Tires

To: greendot@excelonline.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: More Tires
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 19:40:28 EDT
greendot@excelonline.com writes:

<< This answer is a little apple and oranges, but FWIW, two of the
 local fast guys who road race in ITB run 225/55/15/ Hoosiers on
 6" wheels very successfully.  >>

I think the autocrosing '99 Miata's with the 205 Hoosier's have performed
better overall than those with the 225's.  However, how do we distinguish
between winning *on* 225's vs winning *because* of 225's?

Bigger isn't *necessarily* better, excepting maybe the psychological factor.
(I wouldn't touch that one with a 10 inc....errr, foot pole)

ps: I think you meant to say 225/45/15.

M Sipe