Re: More Tires

To: <TeamZ3@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: More Tires
From: "Bruce Wentzel" <greendot@excelonline.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 23:45:03 -0400
Nope, I really did mean 225/55/15.
One tried the 225/45/15 and didn't like them.
Offering them pretty cheap (road race compound) with not much
time on them.

Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing, Inc. Road Race & Solo II rentals
BSP 71 Corvette LS6 - the original Greendot; RX-7's; 79 ITA, 84
ITS, 86 ITS
One person brake bleeding with Speed Bleeders, racer price $5.20
ea.
Ask me about your opportunity to be a part of the fastest growing
company in the fastest growing industry in the world!!