RE: DTN Nomination

To: posborne@minuteman-ups.com
Subject: RE: DTN Nomination
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:36:54 -0700

Phil:

If you remember everything from the 60's, then you weren't really part of it!

"Lucretia MacEvil" was recorded by the group Blood, Sweat, and Tears.  David
Clayton-Thomas was the lead singer.  Their big hit was "Spinning Wheel."  That's
about all I can remember right now, but I'm at work and therefore completely
sober...

JDK

Phil Osborne <posborne@minuteman-ups.com> on 06/25/99 01:50:12 PM

Please respond to "posborne@minuteman-ups.com" <posborne@minuteman-ups.com>