RE: DTN Nomination

To: Eric Linnhoff <eric10mm@qni.com>, Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>,
Subject: RE: DTN Nomination
From: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 14:50:44 -0700
Subject: A message to Team.net including all esteemed Rednecks

From: The Desk of Katie Kelly, "Send JD and Lucretia to Nationals" Campaign
Manager

We at the Send JD and Lucretia to Nationals Headquarters request that in
future discussions pertaining to Mr. JD Kemp and his wonder car Lucretia
that you kindly omit the use of any disparing remarks regarding ANY minority
group, whether it be tree hugging amphibians in the Amazon, or seal saving
sorts in the Sahara.

We have worked very hard to present Mr. JD Kemp as a kind, caring, tolerant
man, who regards all of humanity with great honor and respect. Of course, as
proud American citizens, we are all entitled to our own beliefs and values;
however, nowhere in any religious reading matter, nor in the Constitution
for that matter, does it read: Thou shalt treat all individuals we don't
know or understand with contempt and disrespect.

We, at the Send JD and Lucretia to Nationals Headquarters, believe that ALL
of us, regardless of our ancestries, opinions, mores, and beliefs, can all
converge as ONE at the Solo II Nationals held in Topeka, KS, the mecca of
love and understanding, and have a hootin' and hollerin' good ol' time. We
hope that we can all treat others as we would prefer to be treated
ourselves.

That being said, to all team.netters, the use of many off-color remarks by
some team.net members does not represent JD Kemp or his campaign in any way
shape or form.

Thank you,
Katie Kelly, Send JD and Lucretia to Nationals Campaign Manager