Re: DTN Nomination

To: "Kelly, Katie" <kkelly@spss.com>, "Mike Bultemeier" <hottvr@tfs.net>,
Subject: Re: DTN Nomination
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 23:02:32 -0700
>Subject: A message to Team.net including all esteemed Rednecks
>
>From: The Desk of Katie Kelly, "Send JD and Lucretia to Nationals" Campaign
>Manager
>
>We at the Send JD and Lucretia to Nationals Headquarters request that in
>future discussions pertaining to Mr. JD Kemp and his wonder car Lucretia
>that you kindly omit the use of any disparing remarks regarding ANY
minority
>group, whether it be tree hugging amphibians in the Amazon, or seal saving
>sorts in the Sahara.
================================
Sorry.  I just had some friday afternoon tensions to get out of my system.
Lemme check..........Yup, they're gone.  Whew, just in time for a great
weekend including a little Solo action.

The good news is that since I've started the Solo thing I no longer take my
aggressions out on the freeways of America.  Just nice mellow cruises to and
from the Solo events, where I let it all hang out.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Patrick Henry:
"Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone
who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it
but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined."

Benjamin Franklin:
"They that can give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary
safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."