Maintenance items prior to Nationals

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Maintenance items prior to Nationals
From: Steve Wynne <swynne@bendnet.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 09:42:19 -0700
I was wondering what kind of things you folks do to your cars before
Nationals, specifically Neons. I have a '98 Expresso that's prepped to
ST specs with about 40K miles and I'm planning to do the Pro Finale. I
know about the usual stuff like plugs, oil, etc. but what about things
like cleaning injectors or replacing clevis bolts, studs or other stuff.

I'd hate to go all that way and break something like that when I should
have replaced it as a preventative measure.

TIA and I'm in digest mode so I guess I'll catch it all later on,

Steve Wynne
#6 ST Highline Racing
OR Region SCCA