RE: Tire Rack Heat Cycling

To: "'team.net'" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tire Rack Heat Cycling
From: "Kevin Stevens" <Kevin_Stevens@Bigfoot.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 21:32:36 -0700
Gee, I thought it was intended to make the "drive 100 miles" approach look
good.

I've never seen the Hoosier approach published, as the BFG one is, and it
doesn't sound very practical for autox anyway.

KeS

Are you going to tell us what the "heat cycled free with shaving" bit is
about, or did you throw that in just to be mysterious?