[Fwd: Change of Tech Inspection]

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fwd: Change of Tech Inspection]
From: Karen Kraus <kiirenza@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 14:23:41 -0700
--------------319E53C9438865D14C619495

Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 14:17:09 -0700
From: Karen Kraus <kiirenza@erols.com>
To: "Larry R. Metz" <lrmetz@home.com>
Subject: Re: Change of Tech Inspection

Larry R. Metz wrote:

> This is not my original idea, but I think it has value....what do
> readers think?
>
> Why not have an annual Tech Inspection, rather than having to go thru
> the process every, every event?

     We already do this at ProSolos..... I think the idea is great. I
don't know if you're talking about *just* National level events though. At
some of the regional events I attend, if you're a "regular" in your
regular car, tech inspection doesn't seem to be as, um, "stringent" as it
is for people who have never attended or rarely attend.

Karen Kraus
1996 Camaro Z28 1LE (FS34)

--

"You never get away, you only get someplace else."
     -- Lovka's Dilemma

"No matter what they're telling you, they're not telling you the whole
truth."
     -- Todd's Principle

"What people want to kill is not themselves, but the pain."
     -- Abrahms Spring

http://www.erols.com/kiirenza

--------------319E53C9438865D14C619495--