Sub-Strap in C-Mod

To: autox@autox.team.net, autox-cm@autox.team.net
Subject: Sub-Strap in C-Mod
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Mon, 02 Aug 1999 14:05:46 -0500
As usual I have been misunderstood. I have gotten several responses back
from
my original post. Most  ask the question why would you not want to wear
it? Thats not the point I'm trying to make at all.  At a local event I
saw an open top E-Mod
car running using only a lapbelt. I ask if this was legal and was told
that it was, much to my surprise. The reason I raised the question is
that I don't see from a safety stand point that there is any difference!
C-Mod is required to have a six point harness but
an open top E-Mod car has to only have a lapbelt? It just seems very
bizzare to me.

Mike B. TLS#1