Canadian Rules

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Canadian Rules
From: "Farzaan Kassam" <fkassam@direct.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 15:40:33 -0700
>The other thing I don't like about our system is our indexes.  We give
women a break on their indexed >times which I think is very wrong.  We had
Karen Babb, Annie Gil, Elise Leyland and Carol Leuty down >here and they
showed that women do not need any concessions when it comes to indexing
their times.  If >a guy runs a time in a class, a women should have the same
index applied to her time as a guy's time.

I forgot two of the women who sparkled the most!  Katie Kelly of course who
took the top index time for the two combined days running in A/ModL and
Linay White who romped me by over six seconds over two days in Lemon Ice!

Farzaan.
fkassam@direct.ca