Re goofy canadian rules

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re goofy canadian rules
From: Gulliver <gulliver@peterboro.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 22:30:53 -0400 (EDT)
Ok eric canadian should be upper Case "Canadian"   :-)

Canada is split up into a number of Regions and Solo rules from one do not
apply elsewhere. We do not have a National rule book for Solo 1 or 2 CASC-OR
(not
CACC) govern Ontario my Province the rules for solo can be found at
http://www.swbs.com/autorace.html  I think you have to download the word
program!!

The points system seems to work well due in part to the small number of cars
compared to US 50 or so at a Regional I believe only one person has been
accused of bending the rules in many years

Pete Gulliver
TLS # 96