Re: Re goofy canadian rules

To: <Hottvr@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re goofy canadian rules
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 23:16:06 -0700
>See,See! Dammed that KnuckleDragger Linnhofff! He's managed to piss off
>another
>entire country..........
==========================
Ahh, pipe down.  I didn't piss in the Canadian's Wheaties.  I was actually
complementing them on their classing system, ya schmoe.  I like the idea of
earning "negative" points for safety items such as roll bars and fire
bottles.

Besides, what would happen if I did manage to PO the Canadians?  No more
canadian bacon?  An enbargo on Moosehead beer?  No more Canadian dimes from
the pop machine?   ;^)

>And this guy is a TLS memeber!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
>Rumor has it that Katie Kelly will move north soon? and move even more to
the
>left?
>
>Mike B. TLS#1
==============================
Umm, what's a "memeber"?  Some wierd Canadian variation of a Snipe bird?

So, Katie's moving to Alaska huh.  In a convertible???  She'd have to be as
crazy as you Mike and that's not bloody likely.  :^P

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

"Dolphin Safe Tuna"
It's okay, as long as you're not a Tuna.