Re: Registering for Rita Wilsey's class

To: "Spitzer, Charlie" <Charlie_Spitzer@stratus.com>
Subject: Re: Registering for Rita Wilsey's class
From: Rita Wilsey <wilsey@ez2.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Aug 1999 23:09:29 -0700
Hi Charlie,

Just to set the record straight...  Cal Club is holding a 'Ladies Only'
Slalom School in Sept. (24,25??) I will 'most likely' be an instructor
along with a lot of other very talented women instructors.  Renee Angel,
who has organized this school for many years, can be reached at
(909)947-0644.  She will have more information on the school and an
entry form.  I hope Nina can make it.  I'll look forward to seeing her.

Rita