Cen-Div Div'l Notes from Grissom

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Cen-Div Div'l Notes from Grissom
From: rjohnson@friendlynet.com
Date: Wed, 4 Aug 1999 23:58:54 -0500
  For those considering/attending the Divisional August 21-22 at
Grissom:

  Co-incident with our event is the "Grissom Fest '99", so there will be
many other activities on the base, most in the area of the Air Museum.
  -extensive food booths
  -carnival rides & attractions
  -Grand Ole Opry concert/show his ($admission)
  -Car/truck show, with vehicles displayed around the historic airplanes
  -Games & activities for the kids
  -Entertainment (free) all three days
  -Arts, crafts & antiques
  -And much more.

  This would be a great weekend to bring your family.

  *I think (95% sure) we have solved the motor home/RV parking issue.
As of now, we have arranged a place on the base, near the museum, for
$5/nite/unit.

  *We are also arranging for a (basic) food/drink vendor to be at the
competition site.

  See you there?

 Roger Johnson (Ohio)