Re: Was Autox Heaven, Now Autox Hell

To: pfoster@gdi.net, autox@autox.team.net (Autocross List)
Subject: Re: Was Autox Heaven, Now Autox Hell
From: JVHT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 1999 02:52:46 EDT
Paul Foster writes >>>Florida may be autox heaven in the winter but it is
truly Autox hell in the summer. Here in Orlando it is 95 degrees with 100%
humidity and
daily afternoon rain showers/thunderstorms. Martin Sports Car Club holds
monthly events. One is coming up this Sunday. I'm not attending. Too
damn hot!<<<

That is why we take our break in the middle of the summer. The winters are
cool and dry. Also we provide shelters and free refreshments to the course
workers. An air conditioned club RV is always available to anyone that can't
take the heat.

John Taylor
 <A HREF="http://members.aol.com/jvht/gcac.html";>GCAC Website</A>