Re: Sponsoring myself

To: cjkennedy@dstsystems.com
Subject: Re: Sponsoring myself
From: Mike Bultemeier <hottvr@tfs.net>
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 1999 11:13:01 -0500
That according to my accountant is not a wise idea. Pay yourself a salary
pay the taxes and spend the money on AutoX or whatever you want. You will
have a hard time trying to convience the IRS that this is a form of advertising
and is somehow business related. I'm sure somebody out there in Team.Net land
is gonna say I'm paranoid and its perfectly fine. If you have ever had your
business
audited you will know what I meen. I have went through two, one state and one
federal. Its not a pretty sight, believe me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike B. TLS#1