Re: CCR 24-hour autocross

To: Bruce Wentzel <greendot@excelonline.com>
Subject: Re: CCR 24-hour autocross
From: Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Aug 1999 05:13:13 -0400 (EDT)

Neons get them factory. They do break down over time but never boil brake
fluid.  guess it makes up for boiling PS and weak hubs.

Jason
#? CSP

On Sun, 8 Aug 1999, Bruce Wentzel wrote:

> [...]

          Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net> <pagejason@carol.net>
           Carolina Online Technical Support Assistant Manager
            Carolina Online Home Page   http://www.carol.net
              Carolina Online Inc.      (864)375-0600 x301
                   "A Full Service Internet Provider"