Re: CCR 24-hour autocross

To: "Jason Bowles" <jbowles@carol.net>,
Subject: Re: CCR 24-hour autocross
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 09:31:43 -0500
>>>I have ceramic caliper pistons so no boiling fluid..I just have
>>> to worry about PS fluid boiling.

>> Where do you get these?
>> Bruce Wentzel Green Dot Racing

>Neons get them factory. They do break down over time but never boil
brake
>fluid.  guess it makes up for boiling PS and weak hubs.
====================================
Umm, no.  Neons come from the factory with phenolic PLASTIC caliper
pistons that are supposed to help prevent fluid boiling.  And over time
insted of rusting and seizing themselves in the caliper they simply
crack and crumble like most old plastic products.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

Charter member of P.E.T.A.
(People for the Eating of Tasty Animals)