Used car appraisals, Where are they done?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Used car appraisals, Where are they done?
From: barbara.leroy-boehme@conexant.com
Date: Mon, 9 Aug 1999 16:33:43 -0700
Hi all,
As some of you already know I'm in the process of buying Teresa Neidel's
(Lommatzsch)  94 Miata R.  Because the car is in another city my lender is
requiring an official appraisal of the vehicle.  Does anyone out there have any
experience with getting this done?  Any information you guys have would be
appreciated but specific places in San Jose or the Bay area would be even
better.

Also, Kelley Blue Book does not take into account the R options has anyone out
there actually managed to get a vehicle appraised to include them or am I
probably out of luck here.

Thanks

Barb
93 Mazda MX-6 (although it's days are numbered)