Tire opinion

To: TeamDotNet <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tire opinion
From: Mike Shields <mshields@inconnect.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:21:08 -0600
Well, I've killed my gForces thanks to a spin and massive lockup across the
finish line at Wendover. I got about 50 runs on the gForces with a couple of
good spins on abrasive surfaces and several flat spots (note to self: got to get
used to no ABS :^).

So I'm in the market for new tires. I'm looking at the K tire because since I
wasn't planning on a new set this year I need to keep costs down.

Finally on to the question - Does anyone have an opinion (hah! what a question)
on the wisdom of using 225-15/15 Kumhos on my 99 Miata or should I stick to the
more likely 205-50/15?

Also, should I try to get them shaved or will this not matter?

Thanks,

Mike