Neon Super Solo entry

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>, "neon list" <neon@iastate.edu>
Subject: Neon Super Solo entry
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 22:57:13 -0700
Howdy all.

Okay, here's a crazy question for my fellow Neon autocrossers.

I was just filling out my entry forms for the Nationals and the Neon Super
Solo and suddenly got confused.

After putting down the crack pipe this afternoon I noticed at the top of the
Neon Super Solo entry form, which I downloaded from the SCCA website, that
the dates for the Super Solo were listed as Sept. 10th and Sept. 16-17 which
got me thinking that the entry fee for all three days of racing is included
in the $60 entry fee listed on the Neon Super Solo entry form.

Which I highly doubt.

So, do I pay the standard $80 Nationals entry fee plus the $60 Neon Super
Solo entry fee or just the $60 Neon Super Solo entry fee?

And as to the dinners during the Nationals.  The entry form states that the
dinners are free to entrants.  I'm going to assume that since I am running
in DS on Thurs-Friday that only the Friday night dinner is included in my
entry fee.  Or are all of the dinners included in the entry fee?  I will be
at the Nationals from Friday the 10th through Friday the 17th and am
planning on attending the Monday welcome party, Wed. awards dinner, Thurs.
talent show and Friday awards dinner.

Thanks in advance.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

she being brand new
and consequently a little stiff
i was careful of her
and having thoroughly oiled the universal joint
tested my gas
felt of her radiator
made sure her springs were ok
"she being brand new" by ee cummings