Re: Neon Super Solo entry (and dinners at Nationals)

To: <Ghsharp@aol.com>, <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: Neon Super Solo entry (and dinners at Nationals)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 13:44:34 -0500
>>> And as to the dinners during the Nationals.

>>You need to buy tickets to the Wed. night banquet, Friday is included
in
>>your entry.

>The entry fee for the Tire Rack Solo II Nationals includes both
Wednesday
>and Friday award banquets
>GH Sharp
=============================
GH is right.  I just verified it with the nice folks at HQ.

As a paid entrant you are entitled to both the Wed. and the Friday night
awards banquet dinners under your $80 entry fee.

Since I'll be in Topeekee from early Friday the 10th through the morning
of Saturday the 18th I'll need something to do in the evenings to occupy
my time and make new friends.

See you guys in a month.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

she being brand new
and consequently a little stiff
i was careful of her
and having thoroughly oiled the universal joint
tested my gas
felt of her radiator
made sure her springs were ok
"she being brand new" by ee cummings