Re: Neon Super Solo entry (and dinners at Nationals)

To: washburn@dwave.net, eric10mm@qni.com
Subject: Re: Neon Super Solo entry (and dinners at Nationals)
From: Ghsharp@aol.com
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 10:44:05 EDT
Eric Linnhoff wrote:

>> And as to the dinners during the Nationals.  The entry form states that the
>> dinners are free to entrants.  I'm going to assume that since I am running
>> in DS on Thurs-Friday that only the Friday night dinner is included in my
>> entry fee.  Or are all of the dinners included in the entry fee?  I will be
>> at the Nationals from Friday the 10th through Friday the 17th and am
>> planning on attending the Monday welcome party, Wed. awards dinner, Thurs.
>> talent show and Friday awards dinner.

And Pat Washburn replied:

>You need to buy tickets to the Wed. night banquet, Friday is included in
>your entry.

Eric and Pat,

The entry fee for the Tire Rack Solo II Nationals includes both Wednesday
and Friday award banquets.  If you want extra tickets for friends or family
who are NOT registered entrants, they can be paid for when you send in
your registration form, or you can purchase them at registration in Topeka.

The Monday night Welcome Party, sponsored by the Topeka Convention
and Visitors Bureau, and the BFG Talent Show on Thursday night, sponsored
by (naturally) BFGoodrich, are also freebies.  In fact, I believe the Welcome
Party and Talent Show are freebies for everyone attending, not just entrants
for the event.

GH Sharp