Lateral G's

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Lateral G's
From: Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 03:42:54 -0400 (EDT)
Those of you who have done skidpad test with R tires etc. What are you
average G's.

I have a CSP car and would like to know if it was the surface or car setup
that got me lower than I thought or maybe I was misinformed on what I
should have been getting. Asphalt surface pretty smooth unlike the
concrete I tried.

Thanks

          Jason Bowles <jbowles@carol.net> <pagejason@carol.net>
           Carolina Online Technical Support Assistant Manager
            Carolina Online Home Page   http://www.carol.net
              Carolina Online Inc.      (864)375-0600 x301
                   "A Full Service Internet Provider"