using diff brake pads in front&rear with ABS

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: using diff brake pads in front&rear with ABS
From: "Jason Powell" <fizzx@att.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 00:59:51 -0500
I'm looking to increase stopping power so I'm looking into high perf pads.
Since the fronts do most of the work I'm wondering if I can leave the OEM
pads on the rear and save myself $80...the OEM pads on the miata are pretty
good.
My miata ('99) has ABS but I don't think having diff pads would confuse it
as it's just looking for which wheels are slipping.  Thoughts?  I've only
thought about this for a few moments so maybe I've overlooked something.

Jason (and Kim and Jacob) Powell
Kenosha, WI
Our Webpage:  http://www2.wi.net/~fizzx/
Physics Dept
Zion Benton HS
Zion, IL
'99 Red Miata [PEP+ABS]...FIZZX 1
Windy City Miata Club=> http://www.windycitymiataclub.com
"...the truth the symbol of a dove, will unmask the maker of your plans..."
King's X - Out of the Silent Planet