Re: Suburban towing capabilities

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Suburban towing capabilities
From: Pat Kelly <lollipop@ricochet.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 19:51:18 -0700
We've been using a 460 Ford 350 Van since 1988 (? - somewhere in there). It
pulls
over the Rockies, against the Kansas headwinds, more or less flattens the
mountains. The only thing that might tow better (in a van format) might be the
Cummins diesel available, also huge, but better gas mileage. If you go in that
direction, be sure to get as big a gas tank as possible.
--Pat Kelly