SEDiv Pre-Nat's events this weekend, 8/20 & 21

To: autox@autox.team.net, solo2atlanta@ilist.net
Subject: SEDiv Pre-Nat's events this weekend, 8/20 & 21
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 18:27:32 EDT
There are TWO pre-Nat's events this coming Aug. 20 & 21 weekend, both on very
good concrete surfaces.  Both sites will have Solo2 activities on Saturday
and Sunday.

One event will occur at Hunt Stage Field near Ozark, AL courtesy of the
Wiregrass Region.  The site is located off of US Hwy 231 approximately 15
miles north of Dothan, AL.  Registration will probably be from 10:00 - 11:30,
try to get 1st car off at Noon.  Site is 1200 ft x 500 ft heavily brushed
concrete in excellent condition.  Turnout is typically light, which leaves
lots of time to practice.  Surface is fairly abrasive if you slide alot, so
be sure to have good (or many) tires if you want a lot of runs.  Write me if
you need detailed directions, hotel info, etc.   Also feel free to contact
Todd Ayers, Wiregrass RE at:  ta240z@yahoo.com

The other event is Whitehouse Air Field in Jacksonville, FL courtesy of the
Buccaneer Region.  Site is located off I-10, approx 8 miles north of I-95
junction.  Site is also very high quality concrete, very long for it's width;
usually lots of transitions.  Don't know all the details, except that Sat
will be practice with registration open all day, and Sunday a regional Solo2
event.  For more info write Alan Stratton at: Ajstratton@aol.com

FYI, I plan to be at Whitehouse on Saturday and Hunt Stage Field on Sunday.
Also, many thanks to the Central Florida Region for holding their concrete
Pre-Nat's practice & annual Flatspotter's event this past weekend at McDill
AFB.

M Sipe
SEDiv Solo2 Deputy Steward