Peavey Announces: New Contingency Program!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Peavey Announces: New Contingency Program!
From: "Steven Volpp" <volpp@netdoor.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 19:10:29 -0500
With all the talk today of DC leaving the sport, I thought today might be a
good day to try and keep morale high and sneak out something we were going
to save until Topeka:

At the Pro in Topeka, and every Pro in 2000, Peavey will be giving away a
"Stage Pack" to the Pro Challenge winner and a "Clarksdale" acoustic guitar
to the Ladies and National Challenge Series winners.

What that means.........................
======
The "Stage Pack" has a Peavey electric guitar, an amp, and everything else
you need to play guitar. It retails for $359.99.

The "Clarksdale" is a full size dreadnought acoustic guitar with a laminated
real spruce top.  It retails for $209.

Please help welcome us in.  While this is by no means a big deal, if you can
help me show Peavey this is cool, much more could follow in years to come.

Thanks,

Steven Volpp
Drum Product Manager
Peavey Electronics

(also known as)

Steven Volpp
#29 Black AS M3
(usually going slow while at the same time ruining my tires)