Re: Interesting article on Insurance and Drivers schools

To: "autocross" <AUTOX@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting article on Insurance and Drivers schools
From: "Jason Powell" <fizzx@att.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 00:03:01 -0500
Just an FYI:

I did a driving school at Road America last fall with the Milw BMW club and
my American Family agent told me I was covered and to "go have fun".  He did
make it a point to say there couldn't be any timing or racing going on.  (I
thought it was interesting that the BMW club required us to have coverage)
I just talked with him last week to see if they still have the same policy
and I'm glad to report they do.
I don't know what they'd say about autoxing though since timing lights are
used.

Jason Powell
Jason (and Kim and Jacob) Powell
Kenosha, WI
Our Webpage:  http://home.att.net/~fizzx/
Physics Dept
Zion Benton HS
Zion, IL
'99 Red Miata [PEP+ABS]...FIZZX 1
Windy City Miata Club=> http://www.windycitymiataclub.com
"...the truth the symbol of a dove, will unmask the maker of your plans..."
King's X - Out of the Silent Planet