Re: State Farm DOES cover Drivers Eds!

To: Rocky Entriken <rocky@tri.net>
Subject: Re: State Farm DOES cover Drivers Eds!
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 13:32:56 -0400
Rocky Entriken wrote:

<snip>

> That debacle cost State Farm all of our business. And this story that I
> occasionally tell for those who think State Farm is so wonderful.

Hi Rocky,

Obviously, there are quite a few loose screws at State Farm. I am no fan
myself since they cancelled my policy after one claim. Since I haven't
made another claim they really lost out. But AFAIK, they do cover DEs -
at least PCA DEs where the car was a Porsche...

Paul Foster

BTW, you are one of the few people I have ever heard who bought life
insurance for teenagers. Maybe they thought you had something in mind...
;-)