State Farm DOES cover Drivers Eds!

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: State Farm DOES cover Drivers Eds!
From: Paul Foster <pfoster@gdi.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:37:20 -0400
<<<I have confirmed it with my State Farm agent, more than once, that
anything I do under the guidelines of a SoloII event or similar is
indeed covered by my regular auto insurance policy. I have also
confirmed with my agent, again more than once, that anything I do at a
race track, including Driver's Ed. is not covered. I know where the
limit is, and I am prepared to accept it.>>>

Your agent does not know what he is talking about. State Farm has paid
numerous PCA drivers ed claims. If you don't believe me, ask Gary
Merideth. Not only is he an SCCA Solo II Safety Steward, he is a State
Farm agent.

Paul Foster