Re: Pick the winners?

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Pick the winners?
From: "Jeff Winchell" <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:31:22 +0100
>Like in AM, Gary Milligan is not on the list. I think a lot of
> people will pick him, if he is on. Unless the Milligan pick is to easy
> and u r not putting him on there because of his phantom.

Well SportsCar picked him even though he is not going to be
running.<s> The Phantom is staying home this year.

And SportsCar and NAP picked John Ames in ESP and I don't think
he's run an ESP event this year (he ran in SS at the NT this
weekend). There were other examples of that in the recent
SportsCar and NAP articles.

I like how they do it based on who's registered so far, plus you can
update your choices when more registrations come in.
Jeff Winchell
http://PonyCar.Net