Re: Pick the winners?

To: Jeff Winchell <Jeff@Winchell.Com>
Subject: Re: Pick the winners?
From: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:25:41 -0700
It is generated automatically every night by parsing the official entry
list pages:
        http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/99nationals/entry.html

So if your soggy northwest :-) friends haven't entered, they won't be
pickable options.  But you can pick now and replace your pick later when
they have.

Didn't anyone actually read my first message about this stuff?  Guess I
should
add some text to the pages themselves.

Josh