Re: Pick the winners?

To: Adam Popp <raft321@fuse.net>
Subject: Re: Pick the winners?
From: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:26:41 -0700
Adam Popp wrote:
> A couple more things to ad, will the options of contenders to pick
> change when more conetenders in each class send in there entry form now
> or later. Like in AM, Gary Milligan is not on the list. I think a lot of
> people will pick him, if he is on. Unless the Milligan pick is to easy
> and u r not putting him on there because of his phantom.
>         In FM, John Whitling is not on there, and when he is I will pick him.
> He has been driving that car well and it's his first year in that car.
> The car has been a previous winner in the class.

Feel free to resubmit as often as you want, your new picks will replace
the old ones.  As soon as the SCCA entry list is updated, the picks
lists will be updated.  There's no editorial rights here -- everyone who
is entered is available for picking.  I recommend submitting picks now,
and changing them later in case either you change your mind or new
entrants become available.

>           And another thing is there a way that I can see the picks that
> I made, instead the rest of the results by others. Just in case, I want
> to change them. That's it for now, I'm out!

Sorry, there's no mechanism to do that (I could, but you'd be able to
see anyone's picks, and a lot of people like to keep their picks
anonymous).  So, if you want to save your picks, save the page before
submitting.  But I find that I can remember who I picked -- after all, I
picked who I thought would win, and that doesn't really change from
day-to-day (except in CM :-)

Josh

Picks: http://www.marimba.com/people/jss/picks/picks.html
Results: http://www.marimba.com/people/jss/picks/totals/results.html