Re: Flippin' Kumhos Thanks!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Flippin' Kumhos Thanks!
From: JTHOR11@aol.com
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:59:52 EDT
Thanks Jeff!!

Any comments on the shaving vs. full tread question?

I decided to go with full tread since it was only 1-2 32nds that was to be
removed.  I couldn't justify the extra $60.  If I hear too many negative
comments I can still have a local guy shave them before I drive on them.
They should hit my door on Friday (hope hope hope)

Whoomah!!

Jan Gerber
Omaha, NE

PS.  You shure kicked our butts at Topeka!